воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

electric guitar designs





Okay so since Iapos;m apparently in a spontaneous mood, Iapos;m writing a public entry. Iapos;ll probably eventually go back into my "I-donapos;t-want-anyone-reading-about-my-life" mind set and private-ify it, but until then....


From what I saw of 110 in the Shade tonight it was fantastically awesome. Until intermission and I got in trouble with the law.. Like the criminal I am. Iapos;m going to go again next weekend and finish it up.


From what Iapos;ve collected about this year so far is that itapos;s been a huge learning experience. Some good, some not so good, some terrible. But learning nonetheless. Iapos;m still alive. I still have my music. My voice. My friends. My family. My God. Iapos;m happy. I wonapos;t be happy appearing in court 4 days before my birthday... But Iapos;ll worry about that when I get there.


Iapos;m excited about planning my shedule for next semester.

free charity wristbandsbands, electric guitar designs, electric guitar design, electric guitar deals, electric guitar dealers.



Комментариев нет: